At State Bank of Bottineau, we are committed to providing quality products and exceptional service.
In an effort to improve and expand the products and services that we offer you, the bank upgraded its banking system and other associated products. Your deposit and loan account numbers have not changed, and your existing checks and deposit slips will continue to work.
- Activate and use your NEW SBB Debit cards and PINS that were mailed to you.
- Instructions for activation were included with the new card.
- Destroy your OLD SBB Debit cards. They will no longer work.
- You may change the PIN for your SBB debit card at our drive up ATM or by calling the bank.
- If you used our old internet banking, you will be able to enroll in our new internet banking using your six-digit User ID and the last four digits of your social security number or Tax ID as your password. You will need to accept the online agreement, create a new password, select security features and set up a password reset feature.
- The bank will retain 90 days of transaction history for your accounts.
- Check images and eStatements prior to April 02, 2018 will not be available right away.
- Your existing payees and scheduled payments were moved to the new bill pay system.
- Please review your scheduled payments.
- You must setup eBill for eligible payees again in the new system if you used it with the OLD bill pay
- Delete the OLD SBB Mobile APP.
- Download the NEW SBB Mobile APP from iTunes APP Store or Google Play.
- You must enroll in our NEW Internet Banking prior to using the NEW SBB Mobile APP.
- Once you have enrolled in our NEW internet banking you can use the same credentials to login to the NEW SBB Mobile APP.
- Intuit aggregation services will be interrupted for up to 3-5 business days.
- Intuit product users are encouraged to download a QFX/QBO file during this outage.
- The following services will not work during the outage:
- Quicken Win/Mac Express Web Connect.
- QuickBooks Online (QBO).
- Mint (Please instruct users to not open Mint for 3-5 business days after the conversion to ensure the Mint product is properly updated. No additional customer action should be required.)
- See Mint and QuickBooks PDF Conversion guides below for specific instructions on how to update your system:
If you have any questions about this process, please stop by, or call, and we will be glad to help you.
Thank you for choosing State Bank of Bottineau.