At State Bank of Bottineau, we are committed to providing quality products and exceptional service.
In an effort to improve and expand the products and services that we offer you, the bank will be upgrading our banking system and other associated products. Most of the initial changes with the core conversion will be transparent to our customers. Your deposit and loan account numbers will stay the same, and your existing checks and deposit slips will continue to work.
- March 30th – Month end Checking and Savings statements will be generated.
- System Upgrade Start – 3 PM Friday, March 30.
- System Upgrade Complete – 8 AM Monday April 2.
- After March 12 – we will not be able to accommodate any orders for new or replacement cards until April 2, 2018. Please contact us if your card is lost, stolen, or damaged and we will work with you on an alternative option until April 2, 2018.
- Your existing SBB debit cards will continue to work until Midnight on April 1st.
- NEW debit cards and new PINs will be mailed out separately starting the week of March 19th. The NEW cards CANNOT be activated prior to 8 AM Monday, April 2, 2018. Instructions for activation and new daily limits will be included in the letter on the carrier the new card is attached to. Please read it closely.
- Our Drive Up ATM will be shut down for maintenance 12 PM March 30 and reopen the week of April 2nd.
- Our Drive Up will close at 3:00P on Friday, March 30 in order for us to begin updating our systems.
- Internet Banking access will be disabled March 30th at 5P CST.
- Internal transfers that are setup will transfer to the new system.
- The bank will retain 90 days of transaction history for your accounts.
- Check images and eStatements will not be available right away.
- Access to Bill Pay will be disabled at 11 AM CST March 28th
- Please remove any unused payees by March 28th.
- Payments scheduled thru March 30th will process normally.
- Payments scheduled after March 30th will process on the new system.
- Your existing payees and scheduled payments will be moved to the new system.
- CURRENT Mobile APP will be removed from iTunes and Google Play stores March 19th 11P CST.
- CURRENT Mobile APP access will be disabled March 30th at 5P CST.
- Delete the Existing Mobile APP after March 30th at 5P CST.
- Intuit aggregation services will be interrupted for up to 3-5 business days.
- Intuit product users are encouraged to download a QFX/QBO file during this outage.
- The following services will not work during the outage:
- Quicken Win/Mac Express Web Connect.
- QuickBooks Online (QBO).
- Mint (Please instruct users to not open Mint for 3-5 business days after the conversion to ensure the Mint product is properly updated. No additional customer action should be required.)
- See Mint and QuickBooks PDF Conversion guides below for specific instructions on how to update your system:
Logging into our NEW Internet Banking
- If you used internet banking within the last six months, you will be able to login using your six-digit User ID and the last four digits of your social security number as your password. You will need to accept the online agreement, create a new password, select security features and set up a password reset feature.
Logging into our NEW Mobile APP
- Download the new SBB Mobile APP from iTunes APP Store or Google Play.
- Users must enroll in the new internet banking prior to using the NEW SBB Mobile APP.
- Once you have enrolled in our NEW internet banking you can use the same credentials to login to the NEW SBB Mobile APP.
If you have any questions about this process, please stop by, or call, and we will be glad to help you.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience through this project.
Thank you for choosing State Bank of Bottineau.