The State Bank of Bottineau believes in proactively addressing the effects of the Coronavirus Pandemic and will implement the following social distancing procedures beginning on Wednesday, March 18th 2020. These procedures will remain in effect until further notice.
The purpose of social distancing is to reduce the frequency, proximity, and duration of contact between people to reduce the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Individuals that remain more than 6 feet apart from each other are less likely to exchange infectious illnesses.
The following procedures will be posted at the main entrances to the Bank and are intended to protect our customers and our employees so we may continue to offer the services you need during this trying time.
- No access will be granted into the building without prior arrangement.*
- Please call to setup an appointment.
- Please call the bank for transfers to reduce your need to leave your home or utilize Internet or Mobile Banking.
- For basic deposits please use the night deposit box.
- For basic withdrawals please use an ATM machine.
- For banking needs requiring assistance, please use one of the drive-thru windows.
- No handshaking, or other physical contact, during appointments.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and thank you for allowing State Bank of Bottineau to service all of your banking needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 701.228.2204 for assistance and information related to these procedures.