If you would like to apply for a new Consumer or Business account with the State Bank of Bottineau, please make note of the documentation you will need to bring with you to the bank when you apply for the account.
Consumer Account Opening
- Current Government Issued Photo ID (ex. – current Drivers License)
- Proof of address (ex. – current utility bill)
- If the account is for a minor, you will need their social security card
Business Account Opening
- Proof of a Tax ID Number (TIN)
- Proof of registration with State of ND
- Partnership Papers
- LLC or Corporation – By Laws or Articles of Organization/Operating Agreement
- Proof of Owners
- Current Government Issued Photo ID’s for the authorized signers
If you have questions, please call 701-228-2204 or stop in the bank.