debit card management mobile app
- Turn the card on and off
- Set per-transaction spending limits based on various factors such as dollar amount, transaction type, or merchant type
- Receive alerts on all declined transaction attempts
- Set instant alerts on all or select transactions
- Control the type of transactions your card can be used for
- Set parental or employer controls and monitoring
- Alerts can be sent as push notifications, emails or text messages.
Digital wallets are a safe and convenient form of contactless payment for debit and credit cards. We currently offer Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, or Samsung Pay® payments with our debit cards. To use one of these types of payment, add your SBB debit card to your device’s digital wallet.
How to add cards to your digital wallet:
For iPhone® users, open the “Wallet” app and tap the plus sign and follow the instructions to add your card(s).
For Android™ devices, install the Google Pay™ app from the Google Play™ store and follow the instructions to add your card(s).
Make purchases with your SBB debit card wherever Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, or Samsung Pay® is accepted.