Access your deposit or loan account information at any time. Manage your accounts when it’s convenient for you. One login for quick access to Online Banking and our Mobile App.
Use Online Banking or our Mobile App to:
- Check account balances
- View, download, or print statements
- Pay bills
- Send money using P2P (Person to Person)
- View deposits, withdrawals and check images
- Create customized transaction and balance alerts
- Download account transactions
- Transfer funds or make loan payments
- Turn your debit card on/off in case it's lost or stolen (Mobile App only)
- Configure debit card alerts and transactions (Mobile App only)
Pay bills quickly and securely using Online Banking or our convenient Mobile App. If you are tired of writing checks and buying stamps, give it a try!
- View the status of payments
- Schedule onetime payments or automatic recurring payments
- Setup participating eBill payees to view and pay invoices from within bill pay
debit card management - mobile app only
Take control of your debit card with Card Management.
- Turn your card(s) on and off
- Set per-transaction spending limits based on various factors such as dollar amount, transaction type, or merchant type
- Receive alerts on all declined transaction attempts
- Set instant alerts on all or select transactions
- Control the type of transactions your card can be used for
- Setup parental or employer controls and monitoring
- Transaction alerts can be sent as push notifications, emails or text messages
Save time and paper by enrolling in Electronic Statements. Access your statements online the day they are available and stop waiting on the mail.
- Enroll online or in the mobile app
- PDF file format
- Includes letterhead and check images
- After enrollment an additional statement will be available online at each statement cycle for a maximum of 18 months of statement history
Simplify your accounting and bring transaction history from your account to Quickbooks.
- Direct Connect and Transaction Export available
- Mobile Deposit Enrollment Instructions
- New mobile deposit accounts require 1-2 business days for approval.
- Mobile deposits made after 3:00 PM CST or on a business day that we are not open, will be considered to have been deposited on the next business day that we are open.
- Funds are typically deposited within 1-2 business days.